Did you know ……
In choosing the right perfume you need to consider the time of day, the season, the occasion and your own skin type.
Perfumes smell differently on different people.
Different people smelling a perfume may react differently to the scent.
Your favourite perfume may in time no longer smell the same as your own body chemistry changes.
A fragrance may last longer on some people than on others. Dry skin will not retain a fragrance application as long as oily skin.
You can make your fragrance last longer by applying a layer of non perfumed oil-based natural skin lotion onto the skin before putting on perfume.
Tips on applying perfume :
- The best spots are the pulse points
- Never ever rub perfume
- Don’t put on perfume if you’re sunbathing
- Try not to get perfume on your clothes and never on silk
The 3 major fragrance types are floral, oriental & chypre.
Fragrance notes refer to the various layers of ingredients which make up the fragrance.
- Top notes are very light and last just a few minutes (5-10 minutes).
- The middle note begins after about 10-15 minutes and lasts for about an hour.
- The base note is the final and longest lasting expression of a perfume and lasts for several hours.
Extreme temperatures and exposure to the sun will damage your perfume.
For further information, please contact us – Click here